Facebook event page
La Luz Gallery 1545 W. 18th Street
1545 w 18 street, Chicago, Illinois 60608
Prior to the Individual Artists Program (IAP) 2019 grant application deadline, the Department of Cultural Affairs and Special Events
Cultural Grants team will offer workshops for potential applicants. Workshops will review updates to grant guidelines and review criteria, and provide tips and guidance to help applicants to prepare the strongest, most competitive applications possible. Applicants are not required to attend a workshop in order to apply, however all applicants, regardless of having previously applied for or received a DCASE Cultural Grant, are encouraged to attend. Not sure if you qualify? Please visit the Grants Web Page: ChicagoCulturalGrants.org.
This workshop is hosted by ESDC and the Pilsen Law Center.
Thu, November 8, 2018
7:00 PM – 9:00 PM CST
La Luz Gallery
1545 West 18th Street
Signup here: http://tinyurl.com/grantPILSEN
For more info contact: [email protected]
This program is partially supported by a grant from the Illinois Arts Council Agency, which is supported in part by an award from the National Endowment for the Arts.
*Complete workshop schedule below
The 2019 Individual Artists Program application is now open. Please use the following link to apply: cybergrants.com/dcase/grants/2019IndividualArtistsProgram
All applicants are encouraged, though not required, to attend an Application Assistance Workshop. Please use the following link to RSVP for a workshop.
The 2018 workshop schedule is as follows.
(Workshops are typically two hours long)
• Thursday, October 4: 5pp Chicago Cultural Center
• Thursday, October 11: 9am Chicago Cultural Center
• Tuesday, October 16: 5pm Chicago Cultural Center
• Wednesday, October 17: 7pm Segundo Ruiz Belvis Cultural Center
• Thursday, October 18: 12pm Chicago Cultural Center
• Wednesday, October 24: 2pm Chicago Cultural Center
• Thursday, November 1: 7pm Workshop at Chicago Filmmakers
• Thursday, November 8: 7pm LALUZ Gallery
* DCASE IAP Deadline: November 15, 2018 at 5pm CST